Saturday, August 21, 2010

W1D3

Had a good run today with Husband S. We woke up on a Saturday morning and were running by noon! Not the best time to run when you are prone to skin cancer. The sun was high and there wasn't a whole lot of cloud cover. But we ran hard. I really was excited for the run. It was the easiest one all week.

We are both starting to have the proper running form. Or at least what we think is proper - heel first and then rolling to the toe with each stride. Sometimes I feel like I'm just plopping my whole foot down, but I'm really trying to be conscious of my stride so that I don't injure myself.

I already feel like I'm more in shape and have better posture. I can feel my core strengthening. I can't wait to see what happens by the end of the 9 weeks. Maybe I'll be toned again (I haven't been toned since I was on a dance team back in H.S.)

I'm ready for week 2 now! I actually feel like I could start it tomorrow, but I don't want to over-do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment